Saturday, May 3, 2008

On Ya Bikes And Your P45's Are In The Post Boys!




It looks like a lot people this summer will be finding different employment in pastures new! Sven-Goran Eriksson being the latest casualty! As for the exodus from L.F.C. I have about six names in my head that will not be wearing our red shirts, when the first blow of a Referee's whistle kicks off the season this August! More on this subject at a later date.
On a more happier note, the boys of 'Spirit of Shankly' are throwing an end of season bash down at the Liverpool Olympia on West Derby Road (7pm-1am) after the game on Sunday afternoon (Kick-off 16:00 BST), I think its sold out but some tickets might still be available on the night at the door, I so wish I could go! But alas I live many, many miles away, damn shame.
On to our seasons penultimate game tomorrow against Manchester City, its all down to pride and getting the maximum points from the last two games! Plus I hope DMW lets some of the reserves come out to play, they need the experience!!
LFCFL-SoS-IKB-FTY-thyotherside-ron



No comments: