Thursday, April 24, 2008

"On Ya Head My Son"


Well what can one say about that very late goal? Apart from BLEEP-BLEEP-BLEEP-BLEEP-BLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! Etc. Etc. To say I'm not a happy camper is a understatement! If the ginger mingers days at L.F.C. were not already numbered, they surely are now!! Dirk Kuyt's goal just before the break was a peach of a shot, straight through Cech's legs and I almost choked on my beer because I laughed so much. We now have it all to do again next Wednesday at Stamford Bridge, and I 'do believe' we can get the desired result!
On a bitter and twisted note, the Brazilian Fabio Aurelio is out for the rest of the season with a torn abductor muscle. Bugger!
But before that, we have to travel to middle England on Saturday and take the Brummies apart! To secure our fourth place spot (Champions League football next season), regardless of what our little neighbours do!
LFCFL-SoS-IKB-FTY-Ron!

No comments: