Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not For Sale & P45's In The Post!



Avram Grant is trying it on again for Chelsea by saying they still want to buy Steve Gerrard, what part of "It begins with F and ends in F" don't they get! This will be the third time we have met the boys in blue from the bridge at the semi final stage of the Champions League, lets hope history repeats itself again!! I think it will be another 'BIG' European night at the bastion that is Anfield, I can hardly wait! Definitely going out with the chaps to watch this match, that's for sure.
On to other matters, our feuding so called owners are taking there falling out to the next level, Hicks wants Rick Parry (Coco) to resign and Gillett does not, so another stand off! The TV interview Hicks gave made me want to vomit, I'm sick to my stomach of all of this terrible situation, something really has to give and soon! On the rumour mill Hicks Inc. will be turning up on Tuesday night to watch the game, if true then he and the rest of his entourage will no doubt get the reception that they holy deserve!! But I for one fear it could detract the attention away from the game, especially for the circling vultures of the media. So with my head held high and hope in my heart I will stride out and shout my head off!!!
LFCFL-SoS-IKB-FTY-SYOTOS

1 comment:

Bjössi said...

Jeg vil ikke tale. Jeg er så skuffet. Ring mig tilbake om et par dage, så kan vi snakke.

Text message (in Norwegian) from Riise to his brother.

Today's word verification:
smmdpacj
Which is what most of the Kop were thinking when it went in.