Thursday, May 1, 2008

Over And Out & A Bridge To Far!!!!!


Well I'm absolutely 'gutted' about last nights 3-2 result (4-3 agg.). I really thought we could do, but it was not to be unfortunately and Skrtel limps off (22nd min.) to be replaced by Hyypia, which for me was the pivotal turning point of the game! Depression is not good for the soul or the amount of beer I drank last night, to drown my sorrows. So I will not dwell on the subject another minute.
Next up, the blue half of Mancunia come to pay us visit at Anfield, for our last home game of the season on Sunday afternoon (16:00 BST). Hope springs eternal some say, so come on you Reds do us proud!!!!!
LFCFL-SoS-IKB-FTY-thyotherside-Catch ya ron!

1 comment:

Bjössi said...

You can't be in the final every year, you know...

Today's word verification:
bygkh
Which is what my missus said when she was asked about the size of the new sprog.