Saturday, March 29, 2008

"The Ton Up Boys"


Our one hundredth goal of the season (in all competitions) and who should score it but 'El Nino' and what a shot it was (7th min.). It got very scary after that, we should have put it to bed in the first half, but we did not! But with that said I did not panic, for some strange reason I knew we could not lose this local derby! So for a change I sat back and relaxed and enjoyed the game. So I will enjoy this moment with a grin on my face, and await in anticipation for the Arse trilogy to begin next Wednesday night(19:45BST)at the Emirates stadium in North London!
LFCFL-SoS-IKB-FTY-Thyotherside!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bjössi said...

Ah the joys of watching Arse v Pool. Whoever wins, someone loses.

Today's word verification:
xkywrvg
Which is how you spell Skrtel in the Scouse "language"