Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Stroll In The Park, Part Two!!!

It's worth mentioning the little club next door lost 1-0 at Fulham the other day, it so makes my day when they loose! But even more so when they are hard on our heels for the fourth spot.
We now have to walk the walk and talk the talk! The 'stroll' begins tomorrow afternoon just down the road (M62) in the land of Mancunia, this is such a "MUST" win game for both sides! I feel it will be full on from the outset, for the first time in a long time thou I think we can actually get one over the mancs, the key will be to keep the Portuguese 'winker' and his side kick 'the shaved bear' in check, other wise they will be all over us like a bad rash! My old sparring partner on these occasions is not coming out to play on the morrow, due to a family thing! But no doubt I will be hearing from him in due course. I await in great anticipation for the game to start, so come on you Reds do it right!!!
LFCFL-SOS-IKB-FTY-Take care! Other Side.

1 comment:

Bjössi said...

So what was the score then?

Today's word verification:
eghkx
Not sure what that means but Mascherano would know...