Saturday, March 1, 2008

" Help, We Need Somebody, HELP!!!!!!! "

The on going saga of the cretinous Americana, just proves to me in no uncertain terms that they are only interested in there own greed and ego's!! The day they are banished for all eternity from the Bastion of Anfield can not come soon enough for me! The more I learn of there previous exploits, business dealing and underhand ways sickens me beyond belief!!!!!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6318091.stm. Check out this link from the BBC last year (Wen. 31 Jan. 07) it speaks volumes! As for David Moores and his partner in crime Parry, words fail me at the moment! But I will return to them at a later date, believe me i will! If, no sorry when DIC do get there hands on Liverpool Football Club, the new broom will sweep clean and wide from top to bottom, I can smell the stench of fear emanating from those who sold out for there extra 30 pieces of silver! Other Side!

No comments: