Friday, February 15, 2008

"Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of My Live"

Stranger things have happened at sea! Its time to move on, sooner rather than later in my case! So I will!!!! When in Rome, do as the Romans do and beware the "Ides of March". Or in the case of the 'dog', he's chewed off more than he can cope with! Or is it April Fools day ? Which ever, let them do the maths!!!!!!!

Me I'm off out on the morrow to watch the game, come hell or high water! So lets be positive about this, and say a convincing victory for LFC over Barnsley FC tomorrow will cheer me up no end! And so will the signing of the Bargie Argie! Get on with it for God sake! LFCFL-SoS (Forever) FTY-See You On The Other Side!

On a different note, my old mucker changed his life today! Good on yeah, is what I say, Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bjössi said...

So what was the score in the Barnsley game then?

Today's word verification:
dmbnqiia

Which is an abbreviation of:
Dead man bearing no qualms if it all...