Monday, February 4, 2008

To Share Or Not Share, That Is The Quandary!

Me I have no qualms about the Shareliverpoolfc mandate! If the logistics of this proposal can be worked out then count me in!! There are a lot of us out there (worldwide) who will dig deep into our own pockets to find the money, as individuals or as a group! I personally have never ever saved for anything in my life, but by hook or by crook I will now!!!! that's a certainty! As to the Sons Of Shanklys 30 minute demonstration after the 3-0 win over Sunderland, I say good on'em! the more H&g understand they are not welcome in the Bastion of Anfield the better, Hicks wants us to focus on the team and the new stadium and to get himself out of the blogs! Well i for one ain't going to forget him and will keep mentioning and commenting on what he does and will try next, gillett's silence on the other hand is ear drum splitting to say the least, do not get complaisant where these two are concerned!!!

On to other things an England "friendly" against Switzerland, and Chelsea next weekend! To be continued....................! LFCFL-SoS-FTY-See You On The Other Side!





1 comment:

Bjössi said...

I've got 50p. Can I have Torres?

Today's word verification:
aeqgddwj

Which is what Benitez said when he heard about young sir's hamstring strain!