Tuesday, February 12, 2008

NiLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

That is all I would have heard if I had gone out and watched the game this past Sunday! But luckily I did not, so from what I've read, and what little I have watched , this was a typical confrontational squabble between the two sides, Points shared then! BBP should have scored early on! The rest of the game then became history, which is the sorry state of affairs at LFC at moment!

The other disappointment of the weekend was not watching the Man. Utd v Man. City game, that would have brought a smile to my old face, that's for sure!

So on to the FA Cup 5th round clash against Barnsley at Anfield this Saturday............. To be continued,

On a personal note, I got the same damn bus driver (Mr. Magoo) two days in a row! Not good for the nerves!!! LFCFL-SoS(Forever) FTY-See You On The Other Side!

No comments: