Thursday, February 7, 2008

"Here We Go Again"

'El Nino' injured yet again on international duty! Out for up to 10-12 days. If we're lucky you punks !!! So no show for the Chelsea game on Sunday (kick-off 16:00 GMT) at the bridge, and no show for our home game against Barnsley F.C. on Saturday 16th for the FA Cup 5th round tie (kick-off 15:00 GMT). If we're really unlucky no god damn show for the Champions League Quarter Final clash against Inter Milan! (Feb.19th kick-off 19:45 GMT). So I'm not a happy chappie today as far as the injury situation concerning Fernando Torres goes!!! More to come on this, I feel it in my bones.



England WON!!!! (2-1) I was chuffed to bits by our win over Switzerland, even if it was only a "Friendly". Perhaps this will be good omen, I hope so! As I said before, we shall see won't WE!!! LFCFL-FTY-SoS Respect.See You On The Other Side!!

1 comment:

Bjössi said...

Oh what a nice convenient excuse for you lot to lose all three fixtures.

I fell asleep on a National Express coach once and woke up in Barnsley. I suspect Riise may be in for a similar experience.

Today's word verification:
nizijpq

Which is near Barnsley.