Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Birthday Wish List

(1) To be continued! lfcfl (2) Today is my Birthday!! WooHoo, another year older and a few more gray hairs! Thanks to my family, mates and associates for the cards, prezzies & the Congrats! As for my wish list the BIG 1 is we thrash the Black Cats at Fortress Anfield and do it with some style, if I had a cat it would not be a very happy bunny at the moment with the on pitch performance or with the off pitch Shenanigans by H&g! But this supporter buy out proposal sounds brilliant! So that's my 2nd wish, if the finance can be found among me and my LFC Mates we would sign up today that's for sure, my 3rd and final wish is that they sort out the dosh to buy the bargie argie! So with hope in my heart and my head held high AGAIN!!!! I'm heading out the door soonish to watch today's footie! LFCFL-FTY-SYOTOS!

No comments: