Saturday, January 26, 2008

"To Blog Or Not To Blog. That Is The Frustration"

Welcome one and all to my blog site, the reasons for starting this site are two fold (1) Liverpool Football Club and (2) my own thoughts on life in general (past, present and the future). As for the name of my blog site anybody with half a notion of anything to do with LFC will know who spoke those immortal words and why! Here is the quote in full "As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again! They are PRIVILEGED to play for you, and if you didn't believe me! "Do You Believe Me Now?" (RIP SHANKS) I did not get to see the game today, but by all accounts it was truly an FA cup game and we won 5-2 all credit to Havant&Waterlooville for giving their all and Skrtel scores on his full debut. Shame it was in his own net! Will leave my thoughts and further comments until I have watched the game. So now to West Ham on Wednesday, this is going to be a tough one! LFCFL & See You On The Other Side.

No comments: